Molten Lava Cake
Cut the cake, and whoop! choco lava rushing through, melting down to your plate; visually mouth-watering and tastefully amazing. Super easy steps with super practical ingredient in a super rich chocolate filling and... feeling!
- 5 choco bar
- 4 oz unsalted butter
- 1/4 c flour
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1/3 c sugar
- Preheat oven at 175c
- Melt chocolate over simmering hot water/double broiler/microwave.
- Mix the egg and the sugar
- Add butter into the melted chocolate
- Mix choco into the bowl then add flour
- Grease your ramikins with butter and slowly pour in the batter
- Bake for 10- 15 min.
- Let if cool for a couple of minutes before transferring into the plate
- Cut in the center with a fork and you'll see the reason as to why it was dubbed as 'MOLTEN LAVA' cake.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment