Mixed Berry PiePrep: 30 min Cook: 8-10 min Servings: 8by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Mixed berry Pie-is a delicious and easy recipe for a fabulous dessert. Made with all fresh berries: (blueberries, red raspberries and blackberries). It is also a healthy low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, diabetic friendly, heart-healthy and Weight Watchers (5) PointsPlus recipe.
- 3 cups strawberries, quartered or sliced
- 2 cups fresh red raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup water, divided
- 3/4 cup granulated no-calorie sweetener
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 prepared reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- Mix berries together in a large bowl. Set aside. Pour 1/3 cup of the water in a small bowl. Add in the sweetener and mix well. Sprinkle the gelatin over top and let stand 1 minute. Bring remaining 1/3 cup of water to a boil and pour over top of gelatin mixture. Stir until dissolved.
- Whisk raspberry jam into gelatin mixture until well-blended. Place bowl into an ice water bath and stir constantly until mixture begins to thicken (about 1 minute).
- Pour over berries, gently stirring to coat. Pour into crust and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
Leave a review or comment