Mint and Pomegranate Raita (Anar Ka Raita)Prep: 20 min Servings: 4by Hina Gujral170 recipes>
Mint and Pomegranate Raita is a delicious combination of mint, coriander, and pomegranate pearls. The freshness of mint and coriander definitely make this raita a summer favorite packed with the goodness of pomegranate.
- 2 Cup thick yogurt
- 1 Cup pomegranate pearls
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 green chillies
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Blend together the mint, coriander, garlic and green chillies in a mixer using a tablespoon or so of water, into a chutney like paste. Transfer the paste to a bowl and set this aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the curd using a wire whisk4, add 1/4 cup or so of water to get the desired consistency. Whisk the curd well to ensure that no thick lumps remain.
- Next, add the salt, cumin powder, chaat masala and sugar in the yogurt, and whisk it all together until well combined.
- Then, add the mint paste in the yogurt. Stir gently, to combine.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
- When ready to serve the raita, add the pomegranate pearls and stir to evenly combine.
- Serve Mint And Pomegranate Raita chilled or at room temperature.
Leave a review or comment