Mini Turkey BurgersPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by Jennifer Bass27 recipes>
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. - 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 6 King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 1 to 2 Roma tomatoes
- 3 slices Provolone cheese, cut in half
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, garlic, onion and Italian seasoning and blend well using your hands. Once blended, add egg and bread crumbs, blend until combined. Once combined, pat down into small patties (about 2-3-inches in diameter and about an inch or so thick).
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil in large skillet. Place patties in oil and cook for about 4 minutes. Gently and carefully turn the patties over and cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking, split the rolls in half horizontally. Place in toaster or oven and toast.
- Once meat is cooked, place on paper-towel lined plate to drain off any grease.
- Place turkey patty on the heel of the roll, add a slice of cheese, tomato and lettuce. Add mayonnaise on crown of bun if desired.
Leave a review or comment