Mini Savoury Buttermilk Mint SconePrep: 30 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 10by kristy41 recipes>
A fabulous savoury goodies for anytime!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 110gm cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup homemade buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped sausage
- handful of mint leaves
- shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- (1) blend together milk and mint leaves.
- (2) combine flour, baking powder and salt in a big bowl.
- (3) add in butter and rub in using fingertips untill combined.
- (4) stir in milk mixture and chopped sausage to form a sticky dough.
- 5) place soft dough onto a floured working table.
- (6) press dough into 2cm thick and divide dough by using cutting mould.
- (7) brush on egg glaze and top with shredded cheese.
- (8) bake at 200'c for about 15-20 mins or untill golden brown.
Leave a review or comment