Millet & Glutinous Rice Citrus MuffinPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by kristy41 recipes>
It's healthy and it's gluten-free. Hope you will like it too!
- 1 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1 cup plain rice flour
- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 4 tbsp sugar (omit this if you're using bottle juice)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh key lime juice (or any juices)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup corn oil/olive oil
- 1/2 cup candied/preserved shredded nutmeg
- combine all dry ingredients (except nutmeg) into a big mixing bowl.
- stir in the wet ingredients and mix untill well combined.
- add in candied nutmeg and mix well.
- pour batter to cupcake tray lined with paper cups.
- bake at 180'c for about 20 mins.
- leave cool before serving
Leave a review or comment