Mesquite Grilled Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, skinless and boneless
- 1 pkt Chicken Mesquite Marinade McCormick/Schilling
- 1 can Pineapple, DOLE crushed and liquid removed
- 1/4 c. Red bell pepper, minced
- 1 x Green onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce, Chun King Lite
- 1/4 tsp Warm Shot Black & Red Pepper McCormick/Schilling blend up to 1/2 ts, as desired
- Prepare 1 pkg (1.37 ounce) Chicken Mesquite Marinade according to package directions, using 1 lb, boneless, skinless chicken breast. Grill Chicken.
- Serve with Pineapple Salsa.
- PINEAPPLE SALSA: Combine pineapple, red bell pepper, green onion, lime juice, soy sauce and black & red pepper blend.
Leave a review or comment