Delicious....and easy to make.
Mediterranean SalmonPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Renee1 recipe>
Delicious dish that looks as good as it tastes. Fun to prepare.
- 2lbs salmon fillets
- 1/2 each red and green peppers cut into thin strips
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1 med green zucchini sliced and quartered
- 1/8 cup virgin olive oil
- 1lime quartered
- 1tsp Oregano
- Italian herbs (to your taste choice)
- 1ripe avocado diced for topping
- Romaine or Bibb lettuce or
- Cooked Angel hair pasta
- In heavy skillet heat olive oil
- Lower heat then slowly add zucchini, pepper strips and diced onion
- Season with your herbs now.
- When veggies softened,
- Add your salmon fillets
- Cook 5 mins then turn over and cook additional 3-5 mins.
- Do not overcook.
- Turn flame off and leave food in pan while you prep rest of dish.
Leave a review or comment