Simple quick, weeknight supper.
- 12 ounces frozen fully-cooked beef meatballs (about 23 meatballs)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef gravy
- 1 can (8 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable mixture (with potato)
- Combine gravy, tomatoes, 3/4 cup water, thyme and pepper in large saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in meatballs and vegetable mixture; reduce heat. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Leave a review or comment