Mascarpone And Berry Parfaits
- 1/2 c. strawberries
- 1/2 c. raspberries
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- 1/2 c. blackberries
- 4 Tbsp. Cassis
- 1 pkt mascarpone cheese - (8 ounce)
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. confectioners" sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla Whole strawberries for garnish Mint sprigs for garnish
- In a bowl combine berries and cassis. Let macerate for 30 min. In a mixer combine mascarpone, heavy cream, confectioners" sugar and vanilla. Whip till hard peak stage. Chill.
- In wine glasses make layers alternating berries and mascarpone cream, finishing off with mascarpone cream. Garnish with whole strawberries and mint sprig.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment