Mary's Luscious Orange Cake
- 3/4 c. Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1 x two-layer yellow cake mix
- 1 env Dream Whip Whipped Topping Mix
- 3/4 c. orange juice
- 3 x Large eggs
- 8 ounce Philadelphia Brand Soft Cream Cheese
- 1 jar Kraft Marshamallow Creme, (7 ounce.)
- 1 c. lowfat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- Cake:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together all ingredients at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 min. Pour into greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan. Bake for 35-40 min or possibly till wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 min; remove from pan. Cold.
- Serve with Orange Mallow Cream.
- Orange Mallow Cream:Mix cream cheese and marshmallow creme at medium speed with electric mixer till well blended. Blend in lowfat sour cream and juice: chill. Serve with Luscious Orange Cake.
Leave a review or comment