You'd probably never heard about this dessert cauz i just created it haha. It really looks and tastes like s'mores buy way better than it. I'll place some pictures later. ENJOY IT!
- 2 cups (60 g) of crackers, sweet cookies or in Costa Rica, Maria Cookies.
- Marshmallows (the quantity is relatively, you can add the amount you want)
- chocolate syrup (prefer Hershey's): you may use another syrup but keep in mind that the original recipe is with chocolate :)
- cinnamon powder
- Additional ingredients:
- You may add as a flavor: peppermint or straberries powder or whichever you want.
- As decoration for exclusively ocations you may use colerd sugar for the top or whipped cream.
- For a good lloking dessert you may use cherries.
- Smash the cookies not until they get into powder but into little pieces and place them in a pyrex (with an anchor of aprox. 2 cm)
- Place then the marhmallows and use a burner to melt them or place them in a different container during 20 seconds in the microwave and then place them above the cookies
- Place on the top another layer of smahed cookies and then put the chocolate syrup.
- Spread the cinnamon powder (not too much)
- After this you can add the additional ingredients
- Enjoy :)
Leave a review or comment