Marinated Baked Salmon
This marinade gives the salmon a sweet and sour taste. Serves 4.
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. dry white wine
- Wash and pat salmon dry.
- Combine sugar, butter, soy sauce, lemon juice and wine.
- Place salmon steaks in a flat glass dish.
- Pour marinade over fish.
- Let stand up to 6 hrs but no less than 1 hour, tightly covered.
- Place in a baking dish and bake 15 min in a preheated 400 degree oven.
- Baste twice during this time.
Leave a review or comment