Maple~Blueberry Pancake StackServings: 1by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Good breakfast, brunch on a weekend!
- 1 cup Self Rising Flour
- pinch of salt
- one beaten egg
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup Fresh Blueberries, + 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Dollop of Whipped cream on top
- In a mixing bowl add flour, salt, egg, milk and stir to mix, add blueberries and fold into batter.
- Using a griddle pan or skillet spray with your favorite cooking spray, ladle batter in 4" diameter circles, when bubbles form flip over pancakes.
- Warm maple syrup in a ramekin.
- Plate pancakes, add maple syrup and garnish of fresh blueberries.
- Dollop of whipped cream on top
Leave a review or comment