- 3 1/2 lb Pork Loin
- 4 c. Pineapple, diced
- 1 1/2 c. Pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 c. Chicken broth
- 1/2 c. Mango chutney
- 3 x Cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Curry pwdr
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Cut deep slits in the pork and insert one garlic slice into each slit. Season the pork with salt and pepper and place it in a large roasting pan.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan. Add in the curry and cook for 3 min. Add in the pineapple and cook for 5 min. Stir in the broth and the pineapple juice. Boil the mix for 10 min.
- Remove the pineapple cubes from the mix and place around the pork. Pour about 1/2 c. of the mix over the pork.
- Roast the pork, uncovered for about 1 hour. Baste every 15 min. After 1 hour, baste and then spread the chutney over the pork. Roast about 30 more min till the roast reaches an internal temperature of 160 F. Let the roast rest 10 min before slicing.
- While the roast rests, use the remaining pineapple sauce to deglaze the pan in that the roast cooked. Serve with the sauce poured over the roast.
Leave a review or comment