Mandarin Orange SlushiesPrep: 6 min Servings: 2by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Refreshing non-alcoholic beverage for these warm months!
- One 16 ounce can large mandarin oranges in natural juices
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- 2 tablespoons light cream or milk
- Cool Whip (or any whipped cream to garnish)
- Fresh orange zest to garnish
- In a blender add mandarin oranges and juices, ice cubes pulse several times, run blender one minute, drain through a mesh sieve and return juice to blender add milk or cream and run blender one additional minute
- Transfer to fluted stemware
- Garnish with whipped cream and orange zest
- Sip and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment