Low Fat Cheese And Vegetable Omelet (Hl)
- 1 whl egg
- 2 x Egg whites
- 1 c. Diced fresh vegetables, red pepper, mushrooms, onions, etc
- 1 ounce Reduced-fat shredded cheese
- 2 x Garlic cloves, chopped Vegetable cooking spray Minced parsley, optional
- Place egg and egg whites in mixing bowl. Dice vegetables and set aside.
- Spray pan with vegetable spray. Saute/fry garlic for 1 minute. Mix Large eggs using a whisk or possibly a fork. Pour Large eggs into pan over the garlic. Top the Large eggs with the c. of diced vegetables and shredded cheese. Cook over low heat till Large eggs are set. Turn half of the omelet over the other half in the pan and continue cooking till the omelet is cooked well throughout and the cheese has melted. Garnish plate with parsley sprigs.
- Yield: 1 serving
- Live Longer" by Dr. Lou Aronne)
Leave a review or comment