Low Fat Banana Nut Muffins
- 1 c. Whole wheat flour
- 1 c. Packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Baking pwdr
- 1 Tbsp. Allspice ( or possibly pumpkin pie Spice)
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 4 x Egg beaters (= 4 Large eggs)
- 1 1/2 c. Mashed bananas
- 1/2 c. Fat Free Macadamia Nut Coffee Creamer
- 1 env of LIQUID Butter Buds Pwdr (for which Buttery taste) (Don't use Butter Buds SPRINKLES)
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Minced walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a muffin pan with pam.
- In a large bowl combine flour,1 brown sugar, baking pwdr, allspice and baking soda, set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat egg beaters till foamy. Add in bananas, dry envelope of liquid butter buds (do not reconstitute, just throw in dry), coffee creamer and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients till just blended.
- Mix in nuts.
- Pour into prepared muffin pan and bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 min, till a toothpick comes out clean.
Leave a review or comment