Low Carb Iced Mocha Protein ShakeServings: 1by Pam Solomon67 recipes>
I love iced coffee drinks, but they can be loaded with sugar! I like to make my own, that way I know exactly what's in them. This drink is very easy to make and very delicious too! You can easily create other flavors by substituting vanilla instead of chocolate protein powder and sugar-free caramel syrup for the chocolate, etc...I would love to hear what your favorite flavor is!
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup low carb milk substitute (coconut, soy or almond milk)
- 1 tbls instant coffee crystals
- 1 tbls sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (make sure it's low carb)
- additional sweetener if needed
- Combine all of the ingredients in your blender and pulse until smooth and creamy. If you like add a little sweetener, I like it as is, protein powder is pretty sweet already. That's it, I told you it was easy! Why spend $4-5 at your local coffee house when it is so inexpensive and simple to make your own? Give it a try and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment