Low Carb Chicken CurryServings: 6by Pam Solomon67 recipes>
This is a very hearty dish with a little heat. If you prefer a more mild flavor just omit the jalapenos or red pepper flakes. It can be eaten as a stew or served over low carb pasta. I never hear any complaints when I make this delicious dish. It's out of this world!
- 3 large chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil for frying
- 1 large bell pepper diced
- 4 sliced green onions
- 2 jalapenos or 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1-13.5 oz can of coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb Dreamfields spaghetti
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add chicken and saute until golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside. Add the diced vegetables, pepper flakes and more oil if needed, to the same pan and cook until tender-crisp. Add the curry powder, coconut milk, chicken broth and heat through. Serve over cooked pasta. This recipe is so easy and Ooh so good!
Leave a review or comment