Low Carb Cheese CakeCook: 55 min Servings: 12by Pam Solomon2 recipes>
I absolutely love cheesecake!! This recipe is very easy to make, has no added sugar and is simply delicious! The coconut-pecan crust adds wonderful flavor to this dessert. You can top this with fresh fruit or sugar free chocolate sauce. I choose sugar-free chocolate and sugar-free caramel sauce, Yummy!
- 3/4 cup finely crushed pecans
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 tbls sweetener (to suit your taste
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 8oz packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup half & half or cream
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add the crushed pecans, coconut flour, oat flour, sweetener and cinnamon, stir to combine. Prepare a 9" springform pan with non-stick spray then spread the crust evenly on the bottom and 1" up the sides of the pan. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. If the crust pulls away from the sides of the pan, just push it back gently with the back of a spoon. For the filling, beat the cream cheese, sweetener and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs and half & half, beat until combined. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, being careful to fill only to the top of the crust, and bake for 45 minutes or until it appears set when shaken. Loosen the cake from the sides of the pan and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Remove the sides of the springform pan and cool completely. Chill for 3-4 hours before slicing. Top as you wish and enjoy!!
Leave a review or comment