Lobster And Mango Summer Rolls
- Segments of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. Fish sauce (3 Crab Brand)
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 lb Pea sprouts
- 16 x Thai basil leaves
- 1 pkt Rice papers - (6" to 8" dia)
- 2 x Lobster tails steamed, chilled, and sliced
- 1 lrg Ripe mango sliced long strips
- In a large bowl, mix the lime, fish sauce and sugar well. Break up the lime segments. Toss with sprouts and basil. Check for seasoning.
- Lay out 1 rice paper wrapper and place a small mound of salad at the bottom. Top with lobster and mango. Roll bottom towards the middle. Mix in both sides and continue rolling. Finish roll and let rest. Individually wrap each roll with plastic wrap. Will hold for 2 hrs in the refrigerator. Slice on the bias and serve on top of extra salad.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
Leave a review or comment