Lobster And Celery Root Salad
- 1 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 x Large eggs, hard-boiled, Finely Minced
- 2 Tbsp. Capers, Finely Minced
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, Finely Minced Salt And Freshly Grnd Black Pepper Lemon Juice
- 2 c. Lobster Meat, Cooked, Minced
- 1 c. Celery Root, Peeled And Julienned
- 4 c. Mixed Greens
- 2 x Large eggs, Hard-Boiled, Quartered, Up To 4
- 1. Combine the mayonnaise, minced egg, capers and parsley in a small bowl.
- Mix well, then season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- 2. In a separate bowl, combine the lobster and celery root. Add in sufficient of the dressing to thoroughly coat the lobster mix and mix gently. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 3. Divide greens between 4 small plates, top with lobster mix, garnish with quartered Large eggs, and serve with extra dressing on the side.
Leave a review or comment