Loaded Potato SkinsPrep: 20 min Cook: 90 min Servings: 6by Kelsey Martin19 recipes>
- 6 medium sized baking potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Canola Oil
- 6 bacon strips
- 5 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions sliced
- Coat the potatoes in olive oil and bake in the oven for an hour at 400Â°F.
- While the potatoes are cooking, cook the bacon strips in a frying pan until crisp. Let cool and then crumble into small pieces.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let cool.
- Cut potatoes in half horizontally.
- Scoop out the insides with a spoon, leaving about Â¼ of an inch of potato on the skin.
- Then rub canola oil all over the potato skins and sprinkle with salt.
- Increase heat of the oven to 450Â°F and place potato skins in a roasting pan on the middle rack of the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes on one side, then flip over and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Sprinkle the insides with black pepper, cheddar cheese, and bacon.
- Return to the oven and broil for another 2 minutes.
- Remove and serve. Add a little sour cream and garnish with green onions.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment