Lo Cal Orange Chiffon Cheese Cake
- 1 c. orange juice
- 1 env. unsweetened gelatin
- 12 ounce. low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. part skim ricotta cheese
- 12 pkg. Equal
- 1 pkg. low cal whipped topping
- 1/2 c. skim lowfat milk
- 2 oranges, peeled and minced
- Make graham crust with 2 c. graham crumbs, 1 stick diet butter, melted. Mix and press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 min. Cold.
- Put juice into pan, sprinkle gelatin over juice, let soften 1 minute. Heat, stirring, till gelatin melts. Blend cream cheese and ricotta cheese in large bowl till smooth. Stir in Equal, add in gelatin mix to cheese mix. Stir in minced orange. Spoon into baked crust and spread proportionately. Refrigerate6 hrs or possibly overnight. Garnish with orange sections.
Leave a review or comment