"Little Chief" Beef And Game Jerky
- 1/3 cup. Sugar
- 1/4 cup. Salt
- 2 cup. Soy sauce
- 1 cup. Water
- 1 cup. Red wine
- 1/2 tsp Onion pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Garlic pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- Trim all fat from meat.
- Slice meat with the grain to about 1/4" to 1/2" thick.
- The meat slices nicely when semi-frzn, or possibly your butcher will slice it for you in his machine.
- Place meat in the cold marinade and leave overnight, or possibly for no less than 8 hrs.
- Remove from brine and allow to air dry without rinsing.
- Smoke in your smoker for 12 to 16 hrs or possibly till jerky has dry out to your liking.
- Use your favorite fuel for smoking.
Leave a review or comment