Libby's Great Pumpkin Cookie
- 4 c. Flour unsifted
- 2 c. Oats quick or possibly old fashion
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 c. Butter/margarine softened
- 2 c. Brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 c. Sugar granulated
- 1 x Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 can Solid pack pumpkin (16oz)
- 1 c. Chocolate morsels semisweet
- ASSORTED ICINGS Or possibly PEANUT-BUTTER-ASSORTED CANDIES, RAISINS Or possibly NUTS- Preheat oven to 350. Combine flour, oats, soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside. Cream butter, add in sugars, beat till light & fluffy. Add in egg & vanilla; mix well. Alternate additions of dry ingredients & pumpkin, mixing well after each. Stir in morsels.
- For each cookie, drop 1/4 c. dough onto lightly greased cookie sheet; spread into pumpkin shape using a thin spatula. Add in a bit more dough to create stem. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min. Cold & decorate as desired.
Leave a review or comment