Lentil Pasta Sauce
- 1 x onion minced
- 1 x clove garlic chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 x tomato, (ripe minced)
- 1/4 c. lentil, (brown or possibly red or possibly both)
- 2 x 3 dash tobasco sauce
- 1 x 15 ounce can contadina tomato sauce
- 2 can water, (use the tomato sauce can)
- 1/2 tsp oregano, basil, parsley black pepper salt
- SauteeOnions and Garlic until golden brown and then add in all the ingredients and let come to a boil and then low heat until lentils are cooked thru and sauce will thicken.. you might have to add in a little more water..
- Serve this over capellini and with garlic bread ofcourse and a green salad with balsamic vinegar...I hope you all enjoy this and let me know how ya like it..a heart healthy recipe.
Leave a review or comment