Lemony Thyme Roasted Potato WedgesPrep: 5 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by Smokinhotchef355 recipes>
This recipe is bright and fresh with mountains of simple flavors. Goes well with just about anything!
- 2 lbs. small white potatoes
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut halves into 3 wedges each. Place in bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Add thyme leaves and SPST. Toss to coat.
- Spread in single layer on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 2 lemon wedges and a little olive oil if desired and SPST.
- Serve with remaining wedges of lemon.
Leave a review or comment