Lemon Coconut PixiesPrep: 1.5 hours Cook: 15 min Servings: 24by BearNakedBaker124 recipes>
I shape ( using an ice cream scoop #40) my cookies right after dough is made and then refrigerate.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter,softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Powdered sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 300Â°F.
- 2. Beat butter, sugar, eggs and lemon peel in large bowl until well blended. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in coconut. Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are set. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 2 dozen cookies.
Leave a review or comment