Lemon Cheesecake BarsPrep: 15 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 15by Its a Food Fetish18 recipes>
Classic cheesecake bar with a hint of lemon.
- For the crust:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- For the filling:
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbs all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- confectioner's sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Crust: Whisk together the flour, and salt. In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Gradually add in flour mixture, mix just until dough forms. Drop dough into prepared baking pan and press evenly across the bottom (dip fingers into flour to keep the dough from sticking to your fingers). Bake for 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Slowly add in sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and flour. Mix until smooth. Pour over baked crust and bake for 25 minutes or until filling has set. Leave cheesecake in pan to cool completely. Remove from pan and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before slicing. Dust with confectioner's sugar if desired.
Leave a review or comment