Lazy homemade pasta with minced pork and beef meatPrep: 25 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by Helenscooking29 recipes>
This recipe is as simple as 1-2-3! You can make it with pasta from a store but it’s more tender and delish if you cook it yourself
- 2-3 eggs;
- 1/3 melted butter;
- 1 cup of flour;
- 1/3 cup of lemon basil finely chopped;
- 1/3 lbs. minced pork meat;
- 1/3 lbs. minced beef meat;
- 1 carrot;
- ½ white onion;
- Pinch of salt;
- Pinch of black pepper;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil;
- 1/3 cup of basil, lemon basil
- Melt the butter, cool it off. Whisk the eggs and butter, then add lemon basil and flour.
- Knead the dough for 10-15 min. Split your dough into two parts. Cover the table surface where you will roll out your dough with some flour. Using a dough roller roll out a thin layer of dough (donât forget to cover the table surface with flour before rolling out your dough layer. Fold your thin sheet of dough 3-4 times into a roll (remember you should have enough flour inside the roll, so that your pasta wouldnât stick)
- Cut your dough into the thin pasta strips. Aerate your pasta. Give it some air! See the pic here
- Repeat with the second half of dough (donât forget, the dough layer for your pasta should be thin);
- Shred your carrot and finely chop the onion. Press the clove of garlic. Mix the meats with the carrot and onion; add the pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Preheat the frying pan at medium heat. Add oil and the meat with veggies mix. Fry the meat for 5-10 minutes occasionally stirring.
- ***Tip from Helen*** you can also add the red bell pepper to you meat, it will be more flavorful ***
- Set the 3-4 quart pan half full of water, when the water start boiling, add a pinch of salt and boil your pasta for 3-5 minutes.
- When pasta is soft, drain the water and add your pasta to the frying pan with meat and veggies. Stir your pasta very well, so that it would mix with meat and all the juices.
- Add herbs: lemon basil, Italian seasoning!
- Your pasta is ready!
Leave a review or comment