Layered Lettuce Salad
- 1/2 head of lettuce cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas uncooked
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 8 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Place lettuce in 5 x 7 glass pan
- Layer ingredients in order
- Spread dressing over salad as thought you are frosting a cake
- Sprinkle grated cheese over top. Cover.
- Let stand 8 to 12 hours or overnite in refrigerator.
- Shrimp may also be used in the salad.
Leave a review or comment