Lavender Meringue & Dulce De Leche SquarePrep: 30 min Cook: 55 min Servings: 1by kristy41 recipes>
A delicate treat for everyone!
- Ingredients for Chocolate Sponge :
- 6 large eggs, separated
- 120gm sugar
- 95gm cake flour
- 15gm cocoa powder
- 1/2tspn instant coffee powder
- Ingredients for Lavender Meringue :
- 180gm egg white (or 6 egg white)
- 187gm sugar
- 1 tspn ground lavender
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- one large packet graham crackers/digestive biscuits
- (1)place biscuits to a 10x13" (or 9x11") tray lined with parchment paper.
- (2) beat egg white and sugar untill foamy & stiff.
- (3) add in egg yolk each at a time and whisk untill well combined.
- (4) stir in dry ingredients slowly and mix well
- (5) pour batter to cover the biscuits.
- (6) and then bake at 160'c for 30-40mins
- (7)whisk egg white and sugar untill foamy & stiff.
- (8) stir in ground lavender and mix well.
- (9) spread dulce de leche to the chocolate sponge.
- (10)Then cover with meringue. Finally, bake at 220'c untill golden brown.
- (11) leave completely cool before slicing.
Leave a review or comment