A nice shortbrad cookie with a elegant taste.
- Lavendar shortbread cookies
- 1/2 c Unsalted butter; room
- .. temperature
- 1/2 c Unsifted confectioners
- .. sugar
- 2 ts Dried lavender blossoms
- 1 ts Crushed dried spearmint
- .. leaves
- 1/8 ts Cinnamon
- 1 c Flour
- Preheat oven to 325Â°. Line and lightly spray a 8"
- square baking pan with Pam.
- Cream the butter until light and fluffy. Stir in
- sugar, lavender, spearmint and cinnamon. Work in
- the flour and blend until the mixture is crumbly.
- Press evenly into baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden around
- the edges. Gently lift out by foil into cutting
- surface. Slice with serrated knife. Transfer to
- wire rack to cool completely. Store in a tightly
- sealed tin
Leave a review or comment