This looks like a winner Chef Ashraf! Can you translate the measurements to standard American measurements?
I will put this on my site when you do.
Paulette Le Pore Motzko
Korean Beef MarinadePrep: 45 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 10by CHEF ASHRAF ABD ALEEM ELKHARBOTLY321 recipes>
Korean Beef Marinade
- Sugar, white 2 Kg
- Water 2 Ltr
- Soy, Kikkoman 2 Ltr
- Sesame oil 400 ml
- Sesame seeds, roasted 50 grams
- Chili, whole split 50 grams
- Garlic, whole, peeled, smashed 200 grams
- Spring onion, clean, cut into 10 cm lengths 350 grams
- Chili oil from dry chili and garlic (1/2 corn oil and half sesame oil) 50 ml
- *Combine all ingredients in a container and whisk until the sugar is well dissolved.
- *Separate out some marinade for sauce. Bring to boil and quickly add cornstarch and water slurry. As soon as the sauce boils take it off. Do not reduce at all. The taste will become too strong.
- Strain out the aromatics and hold for as long as a week.
- *The rest is used for marination. The marination is to cover the beef or chicken and can be used twice only with the same type of meat.
Leave a review or comment