- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 x pears, sliced into 3/16-inch slices, core removed
- 4 slc store-bought lb. cake (sliced like conventional sandwich bread)
- 4 Tbsp. Nutella, or possibly other chocolate hazelnut sauce
- 1/3 c. whole hazelnuts, toasted with skins off
- In a saute/fry pan over medium heat, heat butter and saute/fry pear slices for approximately 3 min per side, or possibly till they begin to brown.
- In a toaster, toast 4 lb. cake slicesTake 2 toasted lb. cake slices, smear with Nutella, sprinkle generously with hazelnuts, Top with pear slices and cover with second slice of lb. cake. Cut each knuckle sandwich into 4 pcs on the diagonal and crunch away.
Leave a review or comment