Kesar Pista KulfiPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by pshinde210914 recipes>
Kesar Pista Kulfi is nice cold treat to beat heat of summer days. It is an item which relates to everybody's childhood.
- Milk - 1 Liter
- Cream/Malai - 4 Tbsp
- Sugar - ½ Cup
- Saffron - Few Strands
- Cardamom - 4-5 Pods
- Pistachio - 1½ Tbsp
- Almonds - 1½ Tbsp
- 1.Start by heating a pan with the milk. Once it gets a roaring boil, add a huge tablespoon of it to the saffron and keep aside.
- 2.Now add the cream to the milk, stir well and cook in medium-high flame until it reduces to half, most probably about 20 minutes.
- 3.Once its reduced to half, add the chopped nuts and sugar. Stir well and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 4.Switch off the flame, add the cardamom and let it cool to room temperature. Add to the kulfi moulds and freeze for 5-6 hours. You can insert bamboo sticks after 2-3 hours as well.
- 5.Take the kulfi moulds out, use a butter knife and loosen the edges. Serve and enjoy
Leave a review or comment