Kale & White Bean Tomato Broth Soup with Homemade CroutonsPrep: 7 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 2by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Delicious year round soup, freezes well also.
- 1 cup baby kale chopped
- 1 cup White beans (drained, rinsed)
- 1-10 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock (low sodium)
- Black Pepper to taste
- Homemade seasoned croutons
- In a soup pot with a lid add tomato sauce, vegetable stock stir to mix, add baby kale and cook 5 minutes on medium heat, reduce heat to low, add black pepper, white beans, and cook 10 additional minutes, stir gently during cooking time.
- To Make Croutons: 4 slices leftover bread (any will work), cut off ends, cut into cubes, add melted butter, any seasonings you enjoy.
- Add croutons to a rimmed baking non stick sheet pan and place into a hot oven 400 F for 6 minutes or until toasted
- Add a handful after you serve soup in bowls.
Leave a review or comment