Julia's Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies In A Jar
- 1 2/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- Combine flour, baking soda, white sugar and chocolate chips. Place half of mix in wide-mouth, qt glass jar and pack firmly. Top with brown sugar, again packing firmly. Add in remaining flour mix. Cover with lid.
- Attach an index card with the following directions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Empty jar contents into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine 3/4 c. butter, 1 1/2 Large eggs (whisk the second egg in a c. and measure out 2 Tbsp. for 1/2 egg) and 1 tsp. vanilla. Beat till creamy. Add in to dry mix. Mix. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 min.
- Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Leave a review or comment