Jicama And Pineapple Salad With Cilantro Vinaigrette
- 1/2 c. Vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. White wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped shallot
- 1/4 c. Minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp Grnd cumin Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 sm Jicama peeled, julienned
- 1 x Red bell pepper stemmed, seeded, and julienned
- 1 c. Cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 c. Fresh cilantro leaves
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Combine jicama, red bell pepper, pineapple and cilantro leaves in large bowl. Add in dressing and toss to coat.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment