Jane's Hot Ham Sandwiches
- 1 ct (8-ounce) soft margarine
- 2 Tbsp. Reese's Bavarian wine mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Prepared mustard
- 1/2 box (2-ounce) poppy seeds (optional)
- 1 doz onion buns
- 24 slc Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 lb Pre-cooked shaved ham
- Combine margarine, mustards and poppy seeds. Split buns and generously spread mix on both sides of buns. Place a slice of cheese on each bun half (2 slices per sandwich). Add in a generous amount of shaved ham. Wrap each sandwich in heavy duty foil. Bake for 20 to 30 min at 325 . May be frzn before baking.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Leave a review or comment