Jamaican Jerk Chicken Salad
- 2 tsp Dry thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Grnd allspice
- 4 x Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 1 lb.
- 2 med Red onions, cut into 1/2" slices
- 2 med Bell peppers, ea. cut in 1/8ths
- 6 c. Bite size pcs mixed salad greens
- 1/3 c. Fat-free Caesar or possibly Italian dressing
- 1 x Papaya, peeled and cubed
- Heat goals or possibly gas grill. Mix thyme, red pepper, salt and allspice; rub on chicken witht he back of a spoon.
- Cover and grill chicken 5 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 min, turning once, till juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pcs are cut. After 5 min, add in onions and bell peppers, turning 2 or possibly 3 times, till crisp-tender.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips. Toss salad greens and dressing. Carefully toss salad mix with grilled vegetables and papaya. Serve salad mix with chicken.
- Makes 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment