Jalapeno Popper DipPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 32by David St. John181 recipes>
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 oz.) can of chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 oz. pickled jalapeno pepper slices, drained and diced
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan, divided (not the kind in the green container)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in green chiles, jalapenos, and 1/2 cup grated parmesan.
- Pour mixture into 8x8 inch pan.
- Mix together 1 cup of grated parmesan and bread crumbs.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes
- Serve hot with crackers
Leave a review or comment