Italian Tuna Noodle CasserolePrep: 10 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 6by Kyle Dalakas100 recipes>
Italian Tuna Noodle Casserole is a super simple meatless main dish perfect for the Lenten season! Ready in just 45 minutes and prepared with basic pantry ingredients, this is sure to be a family favorite! Try this for dinner tonight!
- 1/3 Cup Butter
- 6 Green Onions, chopped
- 2-10.5 Oz. Cans Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Cup Skim Milk
- 1/2 Cup Grated Romano Cheese
- 4-6.5 Oz. Cans Tuna in Water, drained
- 1-6 Oz. Can Large Black Olives, drained and sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 8 Ounces Light N Fluffy Extra Wide Egg Noodles, cooked and drained
- Romano Cheese for top (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat, melt butter. Add chopped green onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp tender; about 5 to 6 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the soup with milk.
- Add cooked green onions.
- Add the drained tuna.
- Add Grated Romano Cheese
- Add lemon juice and spices.
- Add sliced black olives, reserving about 1/4 cup for the top.
- Add cooked noodles.
- Mix well together and pour into a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with the remainder of the sliced black olives and sprinkle with additional Romano cheese, if desired.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serves 6
Leave a review or comment