Italian Sausage With Grilled Onion, Pepper, Pineapple, Jalapeno
- 4 lrg Italian sausage links, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 lrg Green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 " wide strips
- 1 lrg Red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 " wide strips
- 1 lrg Vidalia onion, cut in center and then in 1" slices
- 2 x Jalapenos, quartered
- 1 c. Fresh pineapple, cut in large chunks
- 1/4 c. Fresh pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh picked rosemary Salt Freshly grnd pepper
- Prepare a wood or possibly charcoal grill and allow it to burn down to embers.
- Toss vegetables and pineapple in extra virgin olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Grill with sausage for 5 min or possibly till vegetables are tender and sausage is brown and heated through. Place in a small mixing bowl and add in pineapple juice and rosemary. Toss and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve over mashed potatoes.
Leave a review or comment