Italian Sausage On Angelhair Pasta
- 3/4 lb warm Itlaian sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3/4 lb mild Italian sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 c. minced bell pepper
- 1 c. minced onion
- 4 x garlic gloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil (light)
- 1 can (16 ounce) tomatoes
- 1 can (29 ounce) tomatoe puree
- 1/2 c. minced fresh parsley
- 2 tsp dry basil
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1/4 tsp freshly grnd pepper
- 3 whl cloves
- 1 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 1/2 x cfreshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a stock pot, saute/fry sausage slices. bell pepper, and garlic int he extra virgin olive oil-cook till the meat is lightly browned. Add in tomatoes and the next 6 ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 40 mins (cover).
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. Put pasta into individual bowls, top w/ the meat sauce, add in cheese for topping.
- Serves 8.
Leave a review or comment