Italian Sausage And Potatoes
- 5 lb Italian sausage, (I use warm sausage)
- 8 x Potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 c. Oil
- 4 x Cloves garlic
- 2 can Progresso crushed and peeled tomatoes
- 2 tsp Parsley flakes
- 2 tsp Oregano Salt and pepper
- Sprinkle 1/8 c. oil in bottom of 2 large baking (13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch)
- pans. Lay sausage in pans and put sliced potatoes between sausage. In each pan, pour 1 can of crushed tomatoes, 2 cloves crushed garlic, sprinkle on seasoning and sprinkle the other 1/8 c. oil on top. Bake a total of 2 1/2 hrs at 350 degrees for the first 45 min; turn sausage and bake at 250 degrees thereafter. Turn sausage again after 45 min. Serve with salad and garlic bread.
- Serves 8.
Leave a review or comment