Italian Sausage And Beef Stew
- 1 lb warm or possibly mild Italian sausage cut into 1" pcs
- 1 pkt frzn mixed vegetables (any type) (16 ounce)
- 1 can diced Italian-style tomatoes (14 1/2 ounce.) undrained
- 2 med zucchini sliced
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms (4 1/2 ounce.) liquid removed
- 4 x cloves garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Italian-style tomato paste
- Heat large skillet over high heat till warm. Add in sausage; cook about 5 minutes.or possibly till browned. Pour off any drippings. Combine sausage, frzn vegetables, tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms and garlic in slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low 4 to 4-1/2 hours. or possibly till zucchinis tender. Stir in tomato paste. Cover and cook 30 min or possibly till juice shave thickened.
- Makes 6 (1 c.) servings. Excellent served with garlic bread.
Leave a review or comment