Italian Hot Artichoke And Spinach Dip
- 1 pkt light cream cheese - (8 ounce)
- 1 can Progresso artichoke hearts - (14 ounce) liquid removed, and coarsely minced
- 1/2 c. minced frzn spinach (or possibly steamed fresh spinach)
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise (don't use Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. grated Romano cheese (you can use all Parmesan)
- 1 x garlic clove finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dry basil (or possibly 1 tbspn minced fresh basil)
- 1/4 c. grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature. Cream together mayonnaise, Parmesan, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, and garlic salt. Mix well. Add in the artichoke hearts and spinach (careful to drain this well), and mix till blended. Store in a container till you are ready to use.
- Spray pie pan with Pam, pour in dip, and top with Mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min or possibly till the top is browned. Serve with toasted bread.
Leave a review or comment